Senior Systems Engineer
Intellicar Telematics Private Limited is a vehicular telematics organization founded in 2015 with the vision of connecting businesses and customers to their vehicles in a meaningful way. We provide vehicle owners with the ability to connect and diagnose vehicles remotely in real-time. Our team consists of individuals with an in-depth knowledge and understanding in automotive engineering, driver analytics and information technology. By leveraging our expertise in the automotive domain, we have created solutions to reduce operational and maintenance costs of large fleets, and ensure safety at all times.
Enterprise Fleet Management, GPS Tracking, Remote Engine Diagnostics, Driver Behavior & Analytics, GIS, GPS, GPRS, OBD.
Automotive Engineers, Software Developers & Data Scientists.
PRESENTLY SERVING CLIENTS IN
Self Drive Cars Rentals, Cab Rentals, Taxi Aggregators, Bike Rentals, Logistics, Driver Training, Car Dealerships, Construction.
Desired Skills As A Developer
- Education: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience with scalable distributed systems applications and building scalable multi-threaded server applications.
- Strong programming skills in Java, Python, nodejs, on Linux or a Unix based OS.
- Create new features from scratch, enhance existing features and optimize existing functionality, from conception and design through testing and deployment.
- Work on projects that make our network more stable, faster, and secure.
- Work with our development QA and system QA teams to come up with regression tests that cover new changes to our software.
Desired skills for Storage and Database management systems
- Understanding of Distributed systems like Cassandra, Kafka.
- Experience working with Oracle or MySQL.
- Experience in database design and normalization.
- Create databases, tables, views.
- Writing SQL queries and creating stored procedures and triggers.
Desired skills for automating operations
- Maintain/enhance/develop test tools and automation frameworks.
- Scripting experience using Bash, Python/Perl.
- Benchmark various server metrics, across releases/hardware, to ensure quality and high performance.
- Investigate and analyze root causes of technical issues / performance bottlenecks.
- Follow good QA methodology, including collaboration with development and support teams to successfully deploy new system components.
- Work with operations support to troubleshoot complex problems in our network for our customers.
Desired skills for UI development (good to have)
- Design and develop next-generation UI using latest technologies.
- Experience in Information Architecture, Data Visualization and UI prototyping is a plus.
- Help manage change to existing customer applications.
- Design and develop new customer-facing web applications in Java.
- Create a superb user experience focused on usability, performance, and robustness.
Other important responsibilities
- Need to be an All-rounder and should be able to work on any technical issue backend or frontend.
- Work effectively in all phases of the software development from requirements gathering to design, implementation, testing, and release.
- Translate business functional requirements into technical solutions.
- Follow design specifications and standards.
- Assist with implementing development work plans.
- Design, develop, & deploy new application components.
- Execute processes to ensure application integrity and availability.
- Implementing highly transactional systems efficiently and effectively.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application defects and outages.
- Execute on other directives as needed.